National Coffee Day is October 29th, 2017
For a lot of people every day is a coffee day, however today we celebrate this drink. Many companies use this opportunity to lure into their establishments. Follow the links below to find out where to go this Friday.
Aside from the boost of energy we look forward to every morning, coffee has great health benefits.
In some cases coffee:
- May lower your risk of type 2 diabetes
- May protect you from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- May lower your risk of Parkinson’s disease
- May protective effects on the liver
- Can lower your risk of certain cancers
- Can lower your risk of stroke
Remember to start with cold, filtered, ozonated water for the best tasting coffee at home. Thanks for reading and Happy National Coffee Day!
If you enjoyed this article, please share so your friends can enjoy it, too.