Halloween is almost here! If you’re looking for something to do this Halloween I have put together a list of activities going on around the Coachella Valley. To find activities going on in your area check your local news stations.
10 things to do this Halloween:
- Halloween Family Fun Night at the Palm Springs Public Library on Oct. 28th starting at 6pm
- Idyllwild Ghost Town on Oct. 30th & 31st from 7-9:30pm
- Zombie Walk downtown Palm Springs on Oct. 29th from 6-8pm
- Haunted Carriage Ride through old historic Palm Springs on Oct. 31st from 8-11:30pm
- Howl-O-Ween at The Living Desert Oct. 31st 6-8:30pm
- Boo at the Boo!seum will be held at the Children's Discovery Museum in Rancho Mirage on Oct. 31st from 1-5pm
- BB’s 31st Annual Halloweekend Bash at the Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs on Oct. 30&31 from 8pm-2am 21+
- Halloween Palm Springs Carnival on Oct. 31 from 6-10pm 21+
- Halloween Ball at Costas Nightclub on Oct 31st from 9pm-2am 21+
(For more information click on the activity)
P.S. Don’t forget to turn your clocks back on Nov 1st.