Easter is almost here! Many cities have fun things planned for this Easter weekend. Here in the Palm Springs area we have the Easter "Eggstravaganza," featuring four different hunts for 10,000 eggs, plus a special egg hunt for adults only, pictures with the Easter bunny, Easter crafts, face painting and more. The Eggstravaganza is held at The Living Desert on Saturday April 4th from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Check with your local news stations to find out what is happening in your area.
If you’re looking for new ways to dye your eggs here are some ideas:
- Temporary tattoos are fun and easy ways to decorate eggs.
- Glitter always makes egg decorating more fun!
- Everyday ingredients such as red onions, paprika, blueberries, yellow onions, beets, and turmeric can act as egg dye.
- Outline a silhouette cutout with a Sharpie for quick and easy decoration.
- Silk designs will transfer onto eggs with a little vinegar and hot water.
Happy Easter from Aqua Sun Ozone!