Wow this year is just flying by! Can you believe this Sunday, June 15th, is already Father's Day? I know I can't. If you're having a hard time trying to find something to do for your dad I have come up with some options he may enjoy.
- Let him have the house to himself. Dads like to relax and watch sports - so let them. He will enjoy the time with no interruptions.
- Take him to a game where his favorite team is playing.
- Take him to a concert where his favorite artist is performing.
- Take him golfing.
- Take him to dinner. A steakhouse would be a good choice or somewhere like Burgers and Beer, depending on his taste.
- Make him dinner. He would love a BBQ and to be able to watch his favorite sports team on TV.
- Let him decide. Spend the day together doing anything he wants to do.
No matter what you do don't forget to tell him how much he means to you.